Dear Prospective Customer:
Rain Bird, for over sixty years the world’s leading manufacturer of professional-grade irrigation equipment, is pleased to recognize Nature’s Helper Inc as a Rain Bird Select Contractor.*
By choosing a Rain Bird Select Contractor, you can expect the highest level of care and attention to be paid to your specific irrigation needs, a water-efficient design, and a high-quality installation of Rain Bird Professional Series products. Together, these will make the difference between a reliable system that keeps your grass green in the heat of the summer and one that doesn’t.
Each Rain Bird Select Contractor has been in business at least three years. Each specializes in the installation and maintenance of quality residential and light commercial irrigation systems and is committed to providing you with the best value in sprinkler systems.
Every Rain Bird Select Contractor adheres to the code of professional responsibilities listed on this page. Please take a moment to read this code.
*Select Contractors are independent businessmen Rain Bird has identified as providing a high standard of quality and workmanship. Select Contractors are not Rain Bird employees or representatives and Rain Bird does not control or assume liability for their work.
Thank you for considering Nature’s Helper Inc a Rain Bird Select Contractor, and Rain Bird Professional Series products. I’m sure you’ll be pleased with the results.
RAIN BIRD CORPORATION
Marketing Program Manager
A Pledge of Excellence
Nature’s Helper Inc, developed certain standards of Installation to enhance the quality, reliability and efficiency of automatic sprinkler systems. This professional installer has agreed to install Rain Bird automatic sprinkler systems in accordance with these standards.
Furthermore, Nature’s Helper Inc agrees to match Rain Bird’s Manufacturer Warranty with parts and labor. This applies to new installations as long as Nature’s Helper winterizes the system. Contact us for further details on the Rain Bird warranty; some exclusions apply.
The standards of Installation are detailed below.
Complete and accurate job site information and proper hydraulic design criteria will be used in the preparation of your irrigation plan. This information will include:
- Property size, shape, soil type and elevation changes.
- Identification of existing and proposed plantings and hardscape.
- Climatic factors including wind direction and summer and winter temperature extremes.
- Service meter size and static water pressure.
- Local plumbing and backflow prevention codes.
Product selection will be based on the approved system plan and your budget.
- Controller and valve selection will be based on the following requirements: number of stations; individual station timing; special watering schedules; location of controller (indoor/outdoor).
- The backflow prevention device selected will meet all applicable plumbing codes.
- Pop-up rotors and sprayheads will be used for non-grass planting areas.
Proper installation increases system performance, reliability and plant growth while conserving water.
- Controller settings will be times to eliminate overwatering and minimize runoff.
- All wiring will be approved for direct burial and all underground electrical connections will be made with water-tight connectors to ensure trouble-free operation.
- Valves will be placed in valve boxes to assure their protection and accessibility for service.
- All sprinklers will have matched precipitation rate nozzles and be properly spaced to achieve desired coverage for optimum plant growth and water conservation.
- Installation will be fast, efficient and completed with the least possible disruption.
Service will be provided in a timely manner by a trained professional.
- Only genuine Rain Bird parts will be used as replacements.
- All work will be done by qualified irrigation professionals.
- All costs will be estimated and approved before non-warranty work is started.
Rain Bird Corporation
6991 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85706 • Phone (888) 370-1814 • Fax (520) 806-5618