Celebrate the Holidays with Professional Holiday Lighting!
Enjoy the luxury of extra time during the busy holiday season and leave the holiday decorating to Nature’s Helper!
As an authorized distributor of Brite Ideas, Nature’s Helper has new and exciting ways to show your holiday spirit! Whether you are decorating for holiday parties or family gatherings…or you just want to be the showcase of the neighborhood, we have lots of options to customize your look for any holiday!
This isn’t just your typical string of lights.
Make your home stand out in the crowd with roof-line strings of snowflakes, candy canes, icicles, or ornaments. Add a lighted garland and wreaths for a warm, welcoming traditional holiday look.
Anyone can hang a string of lights, but when you want something special to celebrate, contact Nature’s Helper for professional holiday lighting installation service in Omaha. We have many light options, including the most popular outdoor lighting solutions such as:
- Icicle lights
- Snowmen lights
- Snowflake lights
- Starburst lights
- Candy cane lights
- Lit-up shapes and words
- Star lights
- LED displays
- Outdoor shrub and tree lights
- Eave lights
- Multi-color lights
- Monochrome lights
- Religious symbols
- And more
Benefits of Using a Holiday Lighting Service for Your Home
If you’re the type of person who likes to treat the neighborhood to a cool display of exterior lights every holiday season, you know what a hassle it can be. Let’s face it, even if you’re great at putting together a holiday lighting display, the best part about it is enjoying it when it’s already up — not fighting with strings of lights and hoping the wiring works.
When you use a Christmas light installation service for homes like the type we offer at Nature’s Helper, you get all the best of holiday lighting for your home without any of the headaches. We can do it all for you, from helping you create a design and bringing you your lights to stringing them up and taking them away when it’s all said and done.
Letting us handle your holiday lights provides safety benefits, as you have no risk of slipping off a ladder, hammering yourself with a nail or getting an electric shock while your lights are going up. It saves you time that you can spend with your family, and it allows you to enjoy a look installed by experienced professionals who have put up thousands of holiday lights displays and know how to make them look just right.
Create your own look with energy-efficient LED lights!
Environmentally friendly LED lights allow you to stretch your creativity. Choose to use “traditional” primary colors or go with pinks or pastels. Whatever your whim, we can help you design holiday lighting to fit your personality with LED lights.
What Are Energy-Efficient Holiday Lights?
Energy-efficient holiday lights don’t use a filament to create light the way traditional lights do. This means less energy gets used to produce light. Most energy-efficient bulbs are light-emitting diode (LED) style lights.
How Are LED Holiday Lights Different From Traditional Outdoor Lights?
Traditional outdoor lights use up about 7 watts of electricity per bulb for large bulbs. In contrast, LEDs use only 0.04 watts per bulb. They also produce less heat. This can mean cost savings and a more environmentally-friendly way to light your home.
How Are LED Lights More Efficient and More Environmentally-Friendly?
LED lights use a fraction of the electricity that traditional lights do. This means you can set up your outdoor Christmas lighting display while using less energy and putting less pressure on the power grid. LED lights typically last longer since they use less heat. This means it will take longer for them to end up in a landfill, and you can reduce waste by using them.
Are LED Christmas Lights Safer Than Incandescent Christmas Lights?
LED light strings produce less heat than traditional lights, which can reduce the risk of overheating and fire. Like all electric lights, you need to make sure your outdoor holiday lighting is designed for outdoor use to stay safe.
Why Switch to LED Holiday Lighting?
Some LED holiday lights use 90% less energy than traditional bulbs and last twice as long. You can save money on your holiday lighting installation while also using less energy.
Benefits of LED Christmas Lights
Many people are choosing to try to have greener homes, adopting environmentally friendly and energy-saving practices as standard house features. Choosing LED outdoor holiday lights is a perfect way to take a green approach to holiday lighting for your home and let the neighbors know about your commitment to a greener environment.
LED lights have the additional benefits of:
- Energy Savings – Incandescent (traditional) mini lights use 10 times more energy than LED lights. Incandescent C-9 Bulbs (the traditional big bulbs) use 100 times more energy.
- Safety – LED lights stay cool to the touch and the epoxy lenses are virtually indestructible. They won’t break when dropped like the traditional C-9 bulbs.
- Dependable, long-life – they have a 100,000-hour lifespan, and if any one bulb goes out, other bulbs stay lit.
Holiday Lighting Tips for Your Omaha Home
When setting up your holiday décor, here are a few tips to follow to ensure you light up your holidays beautifully and safely:
- Prepare your home for light installation: Make sure the outdoor space is tidy and ready for light installation. Keep children and pets well away and ensure there is plenty of room to work.
- Leave it to the professionals: Professionals have the ladders and equipment to light up your home safely. They are experienced climbing at heights and know how to install lights without damaging your home. You eliminate the risk you will fall, and you get the benefit of a professional, experienced designer who can create a stunning look for you.
- Time it right: Book well in advance, since light installation services are in demand. Consider the weather, too. The best time to take down your lights, for example, is when the snow and ice clear and you can safely access all areas of your home.
- Have a theme: Consider the look you wish to create with your holiday displays. You can copy images you like and keep an eye out for displays that catch your eye. Also, consider whether you want simple wreaths or icicle lights that look like they’re dripping. Do you want classic and simple or fun shapes, such as snowmen? Pick an aesthetic and color scheme, so your display works in harmony.
- Use a timer: Using a timer helps you turn the lights off, so you do not use more energy than you need to. It helps you save on your power bill and is an environmentally conscious option.
- Check your lights regularly: If you use the same lights each year, check both your indoor and outdoor lights for broken bulbs, exposed wires and signs of damage. While your lights are up, check to make sure there are no signs of excessive wear and tear. Not only do burnt-out lights look unsightly, but strings of lights past their prime can pose a hazard.
What Services Are Available for Holiday Lighting for Your Home?
At Nature’s Helper, we offer just about every service you could possibly need when it comes to holiday lighting for your home, including:
- Design: We’ll take a look at your home and budget and help you design a lighting display that will be perfect for you.
- Supplies: We’ve got standard lights and specialized lights in a variety of shapes and colors that we can bring right to your home.
- Installation: Sit back and relax in comfort and safety while we do all the work installing your fantastic holiday lighting display.
Why Choose Nature’s Helper for Christmas Light Installation Service for Homes?
Nature’s Helper has about 20 years of experience serving the needs of the Omaha metro area with either sprinkler or holiday lighting services. We have courteous, knowledgeable employees who know just what you’re looking for in a beautiful holiday lighting display and how to provide it. Our staff has earned the Best of Omaha award from Omaha Magazine year after year for our sprinkler services, and we bring that same kind of quality and dedication to our holiday lighting services.
This Christmas Season, let us magically transform your home in lights! Contact Nature’s Helper for a FREE Holiday Lighting estimate.